Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Truck Rims For Sale I Have Truck For Sale, I Listed For Online Ad, Not Sold Yet, Is There Anybody Wants To Buy My Truck??

I have truck for sale, I listed for online ad, not sold yet, is there anybody wants to buy my Truck?? - truck rims for sale

Ford Ranger, midnight blue / purple-blue, 2005, V6, 3.0 liter, 5-speed, 3-inch lift, only 12,000 miles on the odometer;
There is a gas miledge much better than the big trucks!
Purchased new bumper, the 05 September, guaranteed under the bumper,

He spent more than U.S. $ 10,000 in improvements in the Levant, tires and rims, SRD, exhaust systems, keyless entry and alarm, Alpine stereo detachable faceplate, front Polk speakers with integrated speakers, the Alps in the back and an amplifier 400Watt proffessionally all installed, Custom Front Grill & Bedliner,

Would you like to sell it because we are a 4-door sedan, must

It's really great color, it resembles the midnight-blue afternoon, and it seems that the black night

I wil the photo, if anyone is interested,

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment