Tuesday, February 16, 2010

White Plague On The Tongue Oral Thrush Due To HIV Or Penicillin?

Oral thrush due to HIV or Penicillin? - white plague on the tongue

I made one manicure a month ago and had a small cut in the corner of my fingers to the nail. The court did not bleed during or after the manicure, but I am still worried because I am now a strange feeling on the tongue and felt when I looked in the mirror, like a layer of white lilies. I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and took penicillin, so I do not know if it could be that antibiotics cause thrush. I've also affected by fatigue and muscle pain in the last two weeks. The last time I was tested for HIV, just before I (my nails and that was after a latent period of three months), so I'm sure the only thing that could have caused HIV infection manicure. Andfor those who say I'll do a test must wait two months before the results can be used in a specific language, and I do not know if I can wait that long. Help! I'm going crazy!

2 comments:

princeto... said...

You can get thrush kitchen utensils in a restaurant. Make an appointment to see your doctor and do not panic. My sister once had as a teenager. The doctor said it was likely to eat in a restaurant. He received the medication and rinsing. Do not wait. Make the appointment before a serious condition.

98375917... said...

Thrush is a layer of white paint on the mouth and also as a spray paint on the lips of Ur, it sounds like u have geographic tongue, is this situation by a simple change in diet, Pennicilium, or others of the type of infection in the mouth. just to be sure id for another HIV test that is done, I'm sorry for all the bad luck

Post a Comment