Wednesday, January 20, 2010

California Month To Month Rental Agreement I Am A Home Renter Living In California, I Have Been Paying $200 More Than The Rental Agreement States.?

I am a home renter living in california, I have been paying $200 more than the rental agreement states.? - california month to month rental agreement

I Article 8, to the address lease of my current total rent of $ 795 $ 266 and § 8 is charged to pay the rest. But I also rent a database that was in a different direction for $ 200, I never used this storage unit is a garage of another house he owns. In addition to the address on the agreement that I have not seen the storage. When I inquired I was $ 995 per month. what is the total rises to the payment and paid for § 8. This is done since the year 2006, presented in March this month in September 2008, you can do this? Can I put my money? What are the steps you need to my money? Please help

3 comments:

Landlord said...

I'm with Article 8 can not ask for more, to be known, said the AP.

But it seems that you are "also a lease of a database in a different direction for $ 200." Article 8 has nothing to do with it. She signed the contract for the storage unit, you pay the rent. You can not recover your money, you have an agreement.

You can advertise to 30 days in advance to no longer require the storage unit.

Trouble said...

Your landlord can not charge more rent than the requirements of § 8.

The owner seems to have come in a scam to collect extra revenue from a memory unit.

If you signed a lease for a storage unit that helped the fraud.

No, the landlord can not and should not be allowed.

They were allowed to continue for more than 2 years.

Lotus said...

I do not know the laws of § 8, but if the contract for the rent is $ 795/mo - that's all you is for your home. If you have another lease on the property @ $ 200/mo (it looks like you do), then you are responsible for this amount. I do not know if you get your money back, but I want to show in section 8 of the contract and seek their opinion. In addition, the contract must contain a clause, end is in it (which automatically renew after 12 months, which expires on XX / XX / XX date, etc..) Otherwise, I see a Atty. Finally, if you signed a legally binding contract and I cancel.

Post a Comment