Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Speed Boats For Sale Choosing My First Dirt Bike?

Choosing my first dirt bike? - speed boats for sale

I went to a motorcycle / offroad / lease high-speed boat. I watched the Dirt Bike. I am 5'10 or 5'11 weighing 150-160 kg (may) lose weight during the football season.

Now I ride a bike to preserve forest land by the side of my house and just walk, not run or make jumps / tricks.

He recommended the sale of the CRF150F and told me I had my body like a glove. I sat up, I felt really good. Do you guys recommend this bike for me?

The dealer said that they are reliable and cost me about $ 4000 with taxes. Now, as a first bike should I buy new or used. If you ask me, bicycles and other shops that sell only used or re-use.

2 comments:

bh_fireg... said...

It's a really good bike, but I would not recommend to get a new bike for his first. I traveled for a while and I learned that there are two kinds of cyclists, which has crashed, and we will. I would say is get a couple of years, just because it at least once, probably the first time he has to happen in his first bicycle.

Truth Seeker said...

It can also point out that the analysis of the 250 Yamaha. Very good bike, reliable, powerful, comfortable. E-start, if you wish. And good resale value.

Post a Comment