Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waterfall Mirror What Movie Is Similar To Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Where The Villian Turns Them Into Stone?

What movie is similar to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs where the villian turns them into stone? - waterfall mirror

All I know is that there is a scene with a rainbow and a waterfall, and it is a mirror on the wall that talks and makes things a dwarf sorcerer stone and go to the castle and others. I remember when I was about 7. and I want her back! =]

3 comments:

Christin... said...

I totally knew what he speaks! I had to run and see my film in the closet

It's called "Happily Ever After"
I loved as a child

Christin... said...

I totally knew what he speaks! I had to run and see my film in the closet

It's called "Happily Ever After"
I loved as a child

Be Here Now, Paperbag said...

I was thinking of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. You're now 10? lol

Post a Comment